The wait is over! We are excited to announce that the ArGo whitelist is live! ArGo’s web-changing is creating an internet for you, led by you.
📋 Whitelist Start: Open Now!
⏰ Whitelist Close: TBA
🚀 IDO on Ignition: May 12th
The IDO will take place on the PAID/Master Ventures Ignition platform. Having the IDO there is the next step in ArGo’s ultimate road to success. Ignition has so far only hosted some of the most promising projects in the crypto industry, and as a result of Ignition’s track record of quality, ArGo will enjoy access to a pool of global investors eager to take decentralized platforms to the next level.
What does ArGo do?
ArGo provides a decentralized, secure, and permanent deployment web d’App that safeguards the integrity of the internet. It improves the centralized internet’s strengths while getting rid of the weaknesses created through centralization. Most importantly, ArGo ensures that you influence the direction of the new web through a tokenized governance model.
Through its blockchain-based platform, you can expect to enjoy the following advantages:
- No-downtime — With ArGo, internet users will access their desired platforms 24/7. Blockchain’s immutability ensures that data deployed through ArGo is permanent in the ecosystem. It achieves this through the decentralization of data storage across a host of nodes supporting the network.
- Cheap Web hosting fees — Current centralized web hosting and storage fees are renewed periodically, making them cost higher than they should. ArGo proposes a setup where users pay a one-time fee for hosting or storage of their data.
- A user-led internet — ArGo tokenizes its platform to give its users control over critical aspects of its platform.
- Collaborations — Developers will enjoy seamless integration with GitHub and GitLab.
- A robust deployment platform — Blockchain’s decentralized data storage mechanism means that data in the ArGo ecosystem will be more secure, withstanding numerous attacks without any downtime.
The native token for the ArGo ecosystem is the cryptographically secured $ARGO. It is intended that $ARGO is used solely as the primary utility token of the ArGo ecosystem. The platform plans to use the maximum token supply (100 M) for ecosystem growth through the strategic distribution of the tokens.
One of the strategies involves locking up 35% of $ARGO as a treasury for the ArGo community. The tokens will only be released as a form of grant or marketing after a submitted proposal is passed through DAO voting. This gives the community the power of governance to grow the ecosystem effectively.
- Total supply: 100 M
- Investors — 14.04%
- Team — 10%
- Community DAO — 34.46%
- Long-term Ecosystem — 20%
- Liquidity Provision -2.50%
- Grants — 5%
- Advisors — 4%
- Treasury — 10%
ArGo’s Litepaper states that the platform’s success is dependent upon the spending of $ARGO by its community. Spending $ARGO translates to activity in the ecosystem as ArGo’s ecosystem is based on the utility of its native token.
ArGo IDO on Ignition: Whitelist Form