ArGo Aims to Provide Maximum Efficiency for Front End Solutions
The success of ArGo’s strategy so far has allowed the platform to garner support from MV FUEL. The highly successful incubation platform has selected ArGo as part of its investments as it believes the platform is poised for present and future success. MV FUEl’s support, including support from other institutions, enabled ArGo to register $1.3 million in seed funding.
The widespread support is an indication of the belief the market has in the serverless app deployment platform. Its potential access to $80 million of the serviceable serverless market with expected exponential growth to billions by 2025 also influenced the decision of these institutions. Other institutions will likely follow as the prospects are promising, so promising that they may affect you to help ArGo strategically.
Attempting a New Web Status Quo
ArGo has robust designs to implement new, improved changes to the worldwide web as we know it. The current internet set-up unfairly gives power to large corporations and institutions. Because of their ability, these institutions create internet laws based on their thoughts, ignoring the people’s will. Take China, for example; its government controls the information flow into and out of the country, including censoring certain websites that do not align with their “values.” The action of that government limits the freedom of its people.
Changing the internet also means getting rid of the minor inconveniences that we experience from time to time, following a link that has piqued your interest, such as a link to an online store, only to meet the 404 error code. Or, as an online merchant, receiving numerous complaints from your customers concerning their inability to access your website.
Server downtime and censorship are just some of the problems that internet users face every day. They ruin the purpose of the internet, which is to shorten boundaries, by erecting boundaries to access information, products, and services.
ArGo, through its platform, will help change the internet from the current centralized format to a people-centered decentralized structure. It will address, through its platform, general front-end problems and front-end problems existing within the blockchain industry.
The Internet For You
A product crafted for the people must be governed and centered around the people it seeks to serve. For this reason, ArGo based its platform on Arweave Permaweb, which is like the internet built on blockchain technology.
Basing its platform on blockchain ensured the following:
- Provision for user-led governance. With blockchain, users will have the power to decide on the operations of the platform. Through ownership of the ARGO token, you will have the ability to determine the direction of the platform. This gives the power of censorship and the internet back to the people.
- 100% uptime. Decentralization means that storage for web apps deployed is spread out over several devices. Because the data is spread out over multiple devices on the blockchain, it can indeed be accessed at any given time. The data is also immutable; once it is uploaded, it becomes permanent.
- The 100% uptime means that merchants can rest easy knowing that their online stores will always be accessible. It also means that internet users have the comfort of knowing they will likely never meet another 404-error message.
- Cheap fees. Data hosting and storage on the centralized internet is mainly through cloud service providers who charge renewable fees for data storage or hosting a web application. On blockchain platforms, data is stored and hosted by nodes that offer their free storage space to the network. The nodes are rewarded in the native token of the platform, ARGO. The set-up makes it possible for one-time-only charges for data hosting and storage. Web services are therefore significantly cheaper.
- Better security. Blockchain technology has inherent features that make its security more robust compared to a centralized system.
From the advantages mentioned, it becomes clear why ArGo may be an option many consider for their web app deployment. Its features address the inefficiencies that plague the centralized internet that many are used to.
The Complete Package
ArGo goes further and wraps itself in extra services and features that make it a complete web deployment platform. It gives developers seamless integration with GitHub and GitLab, allowing a collaborative experience over projects. Developers also enjoy unlimited bandwidth on the platform, giving them even more freedom when using ArGo. The platform also makes it easier for developers to add custom DNS domains.
The advantages of ArGo make front-end deployment easier for developers. This, in turn, creates more time for developers to work on the user experience bit of their web applications. With collaborations through GitHub on ArGo, users can expect an internet experience, which is better, convenient & centered around their interests.
With such a set-up, it becomes clear why many institutions are backing ArGo for success.
ArGo IDO on Ignition: Whitelist Form